Regional Territory Manager - Home Counties
Opportunity for a dynamic, established and energetic individual to represent Warner’s Distillery across the Home Counties (please see below for full area postcodes).
Join a Times Fast Track Top 20 UK Company, representing the business to build the range of International Award winning Super Premium Gins.
Represent Warner’s business communicating the authenticity and provenance of the brand portfolio, to help increase distribution & sales.
Key Performance Indicators
- 1st Year Volume uplift £***K NSV - £***K contribution
- Agreed Budget management of Multiple Accounts, Volume, Value, Distribution
- Multiple Accounts to 10 - 50 Sites – New Business 4 Per Annum – EG. Alchemist
- Multiple Accounts up to sites – New Business xx Per Annum – EG. Arc Inspirations
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Build and develop the Premium Gin on Trade offering across the Core territory of the Home Counties.
- Gain Incremental listings through regional influence.
- Network, recruit, maintain and build On Trade listings, with a focus on Multiple Retail groups, but also Independent Free Trade, Leased & Tenanted
- Merchandise regionally to deliver Commercial Standards.
- Develop a Telesales lead order capture process, to capture sales into the Regional stockist & National Prestige Retail Off Trade Retailers
- Manage visibility through several Sales platforms – Tradeshows, Wholesalers, Specialist Wholesale
- Build local relationships with Route to Market / National & Regional Wholesalers at a regional level
- Build a database of Independent Multiple Regional Groups & Free Trade in the On Trade.
- Engage with Multiple Independent On Trade accounts, to build support and stockist plans.
- Highlight existing stockist, where we can build presence, visibility & RoS.
- Specialist Retailers, Farm Shops, Prestige Retailers
Key Post Holder Requirements
- Energy, drive and passion to succeed in a competitive market
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to present and articulate our story which results in sales
- Possess outstanding organisational skills, including Journey Planning and Objective setting
- 3 years’ successful sales account management experience
- Detailed knowledge of beers, wines and spirits trade
- Understands duty related pricing and Customer Margin expectations
Professional/Technical Qualifications and Work Experience Required for the Role
- WSET Level 2 Qualified desirable
- Full driving licence
- Degree qualification desirable
Special Factors/Unusual Features of the job
- Travel within region and to HQ (Northamptonshire) on a regular basis
- Late night/weekend working to meet the requirements of the role
- To live within Core Region
BN - Brighton
GU - Ilford
TN - Tunbridge Wells
SG - Stevenage
AL - St. Albans
BR - Bromley
CM - Chelmsford
CO - Colchester
CR - Croydon
CT - Canterbury
DA - Dartford
LU - Luton
HP - Hemel Hempstead
ME - Rochester
If this is you, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations to email@example.com.