About our rhubarb gin
Every bottle is one-third rhubarb juice. So it’s naturally pink.
It tastes like rhubarb and looks like rhubarb because that’s what it ruddy well is: rhubarb.
Cracking with Mediterranean tonic.
Absolute dynamite with ginger ale.
No need, but add a wedge of orange if you’ve got one going spare.
What's the story?
Officially the world’s first rhubarb gin. Which is both a blessing and a curse, because it inspired a whole heap of corner-cutting copycats. Bleurgh.
Originally cooked up using rhubarb reportedly from Queen Victoria’s crop.
And meant to be a limited edition. Till we realised how stonking it was.
If anyone tells you making rhubarb gin is fun, they’re blatantly doing it wrong.
You have to throttle tonnes and tonnes of the stuff to get enough juice.
Even then, you don’t know what colour your final batch will have.
All thanks to pectin, a volatile component that – look, just trust us. It’s a total faff.
And yet we persevere.
Blood, sweat, tears. Plus rhubarb juice.
Not braggin but...
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2021
- The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Bronze 2016
- Great Taste Award 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2015
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2015
Suitable for vegans
Please note: We are currently transitioning away from the use of wax so your order may not have a wax seal. Find out our reasons why here