About our Sloe gin
Hand picked in an afternoon. Steeped for a month. Bursting with flavour from our hedgerows, the wonder of Mother Nature.
Savour neat over ice, with a zesty lemon tonic or simply top with bubbles for sparkles and laughter.
Forget moonshine. This is sunshine.
Suitable for vegans
Each year, around the start of October, we run a Sloe Swap on Falls Farm, where we invite our Gin Fans from across the UK to exchange their handpicked sloe berries for a bottle of our Sloe Gin.
We celebrate true craft by adding the hand-picked sloe berries to our Harrington Dry Gin live on the day, where they will macerate until ready to be bottled. Our team will be on Falls Farm throughout the day, so you can talk to our Distilling Team to discover the art behind distilling, and learn how one of the best Sloe Gins in the world is made.
Check out our Sloe Swap Harvest video here, and make sure you get involved next year!
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2015