Make your own crackers
Welcome to your Warner’s Christmas Cracker & Gin Set, filled with gins so good, they’ll knock your novelty socks off on Christmas Day!
A whopping 40 million crackers get chucked into landfill every year, unable to be recycled because they’re coated in glitter or shiny materials & are packed full of novelty plastic hopping frogs or toy cars.
But we always knew you were destined for greatness and by ordering our little kits, you’re an absolute bloody legend! 100% natural and completely recyclable, they’re the perfect way to get crafty, do your bit for the planet and give your guests a cracker gift that will totally jingle their bells.
Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle. Drink Warner’s this Christmas.
Proper natural. Proper handmade. Proper Christmas
What’s In The Box?
How to Create Your Crackers?
1. Gently push out all the ‘diamonds’ from the necks of the cracker boards.
2. Each cracker has four sets of crease lines. Lay cracker design side down, then gently crease the lines to help with assembly later.
3. With cracker still design side down, place your snap handle along the length of the flat cracker so that each end of the snap sits evenly on the handles.
4. Stick the snap securely at both ends with glue or sticky tape.
5. Gently roll the cracker to join the middle tab into the slot. Take care to avoid tearing the crackers where the ‘diamonds’ have been removed.
6. Insert the tabs at both ends into the corresponding slots. Tie one end of the cracker with string, raffia, ribbon or whatever you’ve chosen to decorate your cracker with.
7. One you’ve filled your cracker with the gin, hat, jokes and treats close the other end, tie it up and get cracking!
Need Some Decoration Inspiration?
• Holly/Fir cones
• Festive bells (reusable – bit like you get on a dog/cat collar)
• Patterned paper/fabric/card (non-metallic)
• Dried fruit slices
• Wooden decorations
You Must Be Joking!
Personalise crackers with individual notes, jokes and games or use one of these gintastic jokes from our team...
What happened when Tom ran over his bottle of gin?
- He got a sloe puncture.
Why did the gin and tonic break up?
-The relationship was on the rocks.
How much tonic does Father Christmas like in his G&T?
- Just a dasher.
A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm. Barman asks “What can I get you sir?”
- The man replied “One large gin and tonic and one for the road please”.
Make sure to share with us your cracker creations over on our social media - Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
View Christmas Cracker Bundle with Christmas Cake here
View Christmas Cracker Bundle with London Dry here
View Christmas Cracker Bundle with Rhubarb Gin here
View our Christmas Cracker Range here.