About our Harrington Dry gin
Named after our village. Made with spring water from our farm. This is us in a bottle.
You’ll struggle to keep a lid on it. Bit like us.
Our Warner’s Harrington Dry Gin is best served simple, with premium tonic and a slice of orange if you’ve got one hanging about.
What's the story?
Like any parent with their first born, we couldn’t be bloody prouder.
Not that we have favourites but arguably our Harrington is the most distinctive and bold of them all.
Some say it’s the James Bond of the range and this liquid is not for the faint hearted. It packs a punch at 44%!
Not bragging but...
- The Gin Masters Gold 2021
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2021
- The Gin Masters Gold (London Dry) 2019, Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2019, Gold 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2019, Gold 2017
- New York World Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Silver 2018
Suitable for vegetarians
Please note: We are currently transitioning away from the use of wax so your order may not have a wax seal. Find out our reasons why here