Free delivery over £50
Next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm
About this Gin
Our first born, this distinctive London dry gin is distilled with our own spring water and eleven botanicals, including cardamom and black pepper. Global award-winning, it is a true pioneer of its class.
For a perfect G&T, serve our Harrington Dry Gin with premium Indian tonic water, garnish with a slice of fresh orange, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter, and loved ones.
- Nose: Bold and spicy pepper with cardamom appear on the nose and acquiesce to elderflower and subtle vanilla.
- Palate: Juniper arrives first on the palate and evolves into silky smooth orange and a hint of cinnamon.
- Finish: The finish is long and smooth with gentle nutmeg and black pepper spice.
Juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2017
Place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, and we will ensure it’s packaged up beautifully with our unique Warner’s care and attention in our bespoke boxes, ready to be despatched with Parcelforce by Courier for delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend, or after 3pm on a Friday, will be despatched the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please make sure to add your mobile number to your account or when you checkout, so we can add it to the Parcelforce Tracking SMS notification system.
If you’re not home and haven’t updated the Courier via the SMS notification system, the Package may be delivered to a Neighbour or taken to your local Post Office.
For technical information, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01536 710 623 – option 1.