Free delivery over £50
Next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm
Our beautiful Elderflower Gin is infused with 300 handpicked elderflowers from our local hedgerows. Harvested just once a year, this delicate gin really is summer in a glass.
For a perfect G&T, serve our Elderflower Gin with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water, garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter, and loved ones.
Check out our elderflower harvest video here.
About This Gin
Inspired by Tom's mum, Adele, this is a unique recipe. Once a year, our Dream Team head out into the surrounding countryside to handpick the elderflower for this year's harvest. With around 300 fresh, individual elderflowers in every bottle, this is a craft gin like no other. From field to gin in a single day.
- Nose: lovely soft floral elderflower with hints of lychees and some more subtle Juniper.
- Palate: A lemony zing mixes wonderfully with the elderflower giving a beautiful smooth mouthfeel like icing sugar with delicate spice and a little vanilla.
- Finish: The juniper fades out leaving cardamom and cinnamon with elderflower to give a long finish with a bouquet of floral and spicy flavours lingering softly.
Fresh handpicked elderflower, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- The Gin Masters Silver (Flavoured Gin) 2017
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- Great Taste Award 2016
Place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, and we will ensure it’s packaged up beautifully with our unique Warner’s care and attention in our bespoke boxes, ready to be despatched with Parcelforce by Courier for delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend, or after 3pm on a Friday, will be despatched the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please make sure to add your mobile number to your account or when you checkout, so we can add it to the Parcelforce Tracking SMS notification system.
If you’re not home and haven’t updated the Courier via the SMS notification system, the Package may be delivered to a Neighbour or taken to your local Post Office.
For technical information, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01536 710 623 – option 1.