Free delivery over £50
Next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm
About This Gin
Warner's (formerly Warner Edwards) award-winning Sloe Gin is an intensely fruity liqueur, made with handpicked hedgerow sloe berries.
Savour neat, serve with bitter lemon for a twist on a G&T, or celebrate by topping with champagne or prosecco, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter, and loved ones.
Each year, around the start of October, we run a Sloe Swap on Falls Farm, where we invite our Gin Fans from across the UK to exchange their handpicked sloe berries for a bottle of our Sloe Gin.
We celebrate true craft by adding the hand-picked sloe berries to our Harrington Dry Gin live on the day, where they will macerate until ready to be bottled. Our team will be on Falls Farm throughout the day, so you can talk to our Distilling Team to discover the art behind distilling, and learn how one of the best Sloe Gins in the world is made.
Check out our Sloe Swap Harvest video here, and make sure you get involved next year!
- Nose: Rich sloe and cherry with blood oranges give a luscious nose with some sweetness and a slight sour note.
- Palate: A wonderfully thick feel, with blackberry jam and a little nutmeg. Cinnamon mixes with the tart sloes and a little sweet orange to give a truly decadent experience.
- Finish: The finish is long with dark chocolate, juniper and some sweetness the lingers gently on the palate.
Sloe berries, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2015
- ... and more!
Place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, and we will ensure it’s packaged up beautifully with our unique Warner’s care and attention in our bespoke boxes, ready to be despatched with Parcelforce by Courier for delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend, or after 3pm on a Friday, will be despatched the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please make sure to add your mobile number to your account or when you checkout, so we can add it to the Parcelforce Tracking SMS notification system.
If you’re not home and haven’t updated the Courier via the SMS notification system, the Package may be delivered to a Neighbour or taken to your local Post Office.
For technical information, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01536 710 623 – option 1.