About our Sloe gin
If you don’t LOVE sloe gin, there’s only one good reason.
You haven’t tried ours yet.
Sod the tonic – just pour over ice. Or go crackers and glug it down in a glass of bubbly.
What's the story?
The pound might be all over the shop, but there’s a whole new currency in our part of the world: sloe berries.
Each year, early October, we invite every man and his dog to swap their sloes at our farm.
What do they get in return? World-beating sloe gin, obviously.
Once we’ve inspected our haul, we chuck them in with our own harvest and leave them to steep for a month.
A seriously sloe process. (Sorry.)
Not bragging but...
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2015
Suitable for vegans
Please note: We are currently transitioning away from the use of wax so your order may not have a wax seal. Find out our reasons why here