Free delivery over £50
Next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm
About This Gin
The original rhubarb gin, one third of this bottle is freshly pressed rhubarb juice.
For a perfect G&T, serve our Rhubarb Gin with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water or ginger ale, then garnish with a slice of fresh orange, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter, and loved ones.
Inspired by a crop of rhubarb originally grown in Queen Victoria’s own kitchen garden, this vibrant pink gin has changed the flavoured gin category and ignited the pink gin boom! With fresh rhubarb juice in every bottle, this truly is a craft gin like no other.
- Nose: Fresh, tangy rhubarb explodes on the nose with a pinch of black pepper.
- Palate: The palate gives complex and mouth-watering rhubarb with cardamom and sweet orange.
- Finish: Rhubarb returns with cinnamon for a long, sweet finish.
Freshly pressed rhubarb juice, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Bronze 2016
- Great Taste Award 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2015
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- ... and more!
Place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, and we will ensure it’s packaged up beautifully with our unique Warner’s care and attention in our bespoke boxes, ready to be despatched with Parcelforce by Courier for delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend, or after 3pm on a Friday, will be despatched the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please make sure to add your mobile number to your account or when you checkout, so we can add it to the Parcelforce Tracking SMS notification system.
If you’re not home and haven’t updated the Courier via the SMS notification system, the Package may be delivered to a Neighbour or taken to your local Post Office.
For technical information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01536 710 623 – option 1.