Free delivery over £50
Next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm
About this gin
Warner's (formerly Warner Edwards) Lemon Balm gin is made using hand-picked botanicals from our Botanical Gardens on Falls Farm, which are distilled fresh within an hour of harvest. We are self-sufficient in our Lemon Balm Gin's three core botanicals: lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme.
Savour with Mediterranean tonic water, garnish with your favourite herb, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter and loved ones.
- Nose: Fresh herbaceous lemon balm and juniper explode on the nose.
- Palate: Lemon verbena brings zingy lemon sherbet to the palate. Lemon thyme offers a gentle tingling on the tongue with honeyed figs.
- Finish: The finish is smooth and lasting with pink pepper, citrus and soft lavender.
Fresh, hand-picked lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme, with juniper, coriander seed, lemon peel, angelica root, liquorice, bee pollen*, pink peppercorn, grapefruit, cinnamon, and lavender
*Not suitable for vegans.
- The Gin Masters Silver (London Dry) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- The Gin Masters Silver (Contemporary Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2017
Place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday, and we will ensure it’s packaged up beautifully with our unique Warner’s care and attention in our bespoke boxes, ready to be despatched with Parcelforce by Courier for delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend, or after 3pm on a Friday, will be despatched the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please make sure to add your mobile number to your account or when you checkout, so we can add it to the Parcelforce Tracking SMS notification system.
If you’re not home and haven’t updated the Courier via the SMS notification system, the Package may be delivered to a Neighbour or taken to your local Post Office.
For technical information, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01536 710 623 – option 1.