This research is being conducted by Tangible Branding on behalf of Warner’s to understand your feedback and opinions about Warner’s. It involves participating in an online survey, which should take around 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the survey, you will be invited to enter yourself into a prize draw by emailing a code to Warner’s. The code and email address will be shown on the last page of the survey.
The data will be analysed by Tangible Branding and the results will be passed on to Warner’s. The data will be aggregated across all responses to this survey and the answers you provide will not be linked back to you as an individual.
Please do not share the link with anybody, it is unique to you and will only work once.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Warner’s.
- The prize draw is open to entrants who have completed this market research survey and emailed the code (specified at the end of the survey) to Warner’s (email address also confirmed at the end of the survey).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. You are also giving your consent to Warner’s that they can contact you (via email) if you are the winner.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize draw will include those who have completed the survey and emailed the code to Warner’s by 9am Thursday 28th December 2019. Entries after this time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, please complete the survey and follow the email instructions given at the end of the survey.
- Warner’s will not accept responsibility if you complete the survey but do not enter the prize draw.
- The prize will be one £150 voucher for Joules.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Warner’s reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Warner’s regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 19th December 2019 via email.
- Warner’s will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Warner’s reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Warner’s for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Warner’s does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Warner’s reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.