Happiness is watching your seeds start to grow
Our gin is crafted with nature on Falls Farm, we grow over 25% of the ingredients used in our farm-grown gins and we’re already self-sufficient in many botanicals. We try to give back more than we take: re-sow, replant, rebuild.
Now, with the launch of our brand new Get Growing Kits, everyone has the opportunity help support the pollinators by planting wildflower seeds in gardens or window boxes, or by sowing Lemon Balm seeds to GYO garnishes, perfect for a sundowner G&T.
Gardening has been proven to improve our memory by up to 20%, lower stress levels and release endorphins, all perfect reasons to get planting. #GetGrowing #StepOutside
How to grow your lemon balm & wildflower seeds
- After 5 minutes, remove the compost from the mug & pop it into your pot: use your fingers to break it up & cover the base of the pot
- Sprinkle your seeds onto the compost, then use your fingertips to gently push the seeds down & to cover with loose compost
- Add a dribble of water from the tap until the compost is fully damp
- Place on a windowsill or sunny area, water regularly & watch them grow! (Shoots should appear in 7-10 days)
- hare a G&T with loved ones while admiring your handiwork, & remember lemon balm makes an epic garnish!