Jardin Blanc X Warner's Distillery Competition Terms
JARDIN BLANC X WARNER’S DISTILLERY COMPETITION TERMS
Promoter’s Name and Address
- The Promoter is Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
How to Participate
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To take part in this competition enter the competition online by filling out the form by the Closing Date.
- Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
- The opening date for entries is 00.00am on 1st August 2021 to 23:59pm on 24th August 2021 inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Closing Date (or such other date as the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
- The entries will be judged randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner from all of the entrants. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
- The prize ‘Jardin Blanc La Primrose dining package for two‘ is available to be won. There will be one winner. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
- The winner will be notified 31st August 2021 (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 12 above.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize winners name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
- This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.