About our Sloe gin
Sloe-ly does it. Always real. Never rushed.
We cram our Sloe Gin with tonnes of hand-picked sloe berries from here in the British countryside, then we let it steep for a month.
It's common, local knowledge that every year in October, we invite gin-lovers like us to visit us on our family farm and swap their sloe berries for bottles of our delicious Sloe Gin.
So, it isn't just time and dedication from us that goes into making our award-winning gin, it's from the local legends that love it too!
Why rush when you can do it properly?
Sod the tonic – just pour over ice. Or go to town and mix it with a glass of bubbly!
Not bragging but...
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold 2017
- The Gin Masters Silver (Sloe Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2015
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2015
Suitable for vegans
Please note: We are currently transitioning away from the use of wax so your order may not have a wax seal. Find out our reasons why here