About our Lemon Balm gin
Fresher than fresh. Once we’ve picked the lemon balm on our farm, we’ve got just one hour – ONE HOUR – to get it to the distillery. Who thought this was a good idea?
Seriously good with Mediterranean tonic and a sprig of lemon balm.
Freshly picked, of course.
What's the story?
Ever heard of the saying ‘What do you do when life gives you lemons?’ pfft.
It should have been ‘What do you do when life gives you Lemon balm, Lemon verbena, Lemon thyme & a whole load of bee pollen?’
Of course the answer is… make gin!
Green in more ways than one, this belter is one of our most self sufficient liquids.
There’s no corner cutting here, just proper commitment to the planet and making the best bloomin’ gin possible.
Not bragging but...
- The Spirits Business Gold 2021
- The Gin Masters Silver (London Dry) 2019, (Contemporary Gin) 2017
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver 2018
- Berlin International Spirits Competition Gold 2018
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2017
Suitable for vegetarians