A third of every bottle is real rhubarb juice.
We throttle tonnes and tonnes of real, farm-grown rhubarb - born and bred in the British countryside - until we have enough juice for every bottle.
What started out as a limited edition, cooked up from using rhubarb reportedly from Queen Victoria's crop, soon became such a favourite that we knew it would be criminal not to keep going.
So here we are, with a REAL tasty rhubarb gin, crammed with real ingredients grown on our family farm, or in the countryside a short stomp beyond.
Cracking with Mediterranean tonic or ginger ale (you choose), garnish with a wedge of orange if you have some.
Real gin has the countryside in.
Not braggin but...
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2021
- The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
- The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2017
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Bronze 2016
- Great Taste Award 2016
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2015
- International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2015
Suitable for vegans
Please note: We are currently transitioning away from the use of wax so your order may not have a wax seal. Find out our reasons why here